1) I fear Bradshaw has been sent to the fumbler’s doghouse. Not that it is not deserved. If he gets one CARRY this Sunday that will be a major victory for the Bradshawlics. This team needs his speed, he stretches the field and causes a great deal of trouble for defenses.
2) Adalius Thomas out for the year. That guy still gives me nightmares, glad he can’t possibly meet us in Super Bowl XLIII.
3) Shockey is an even smaller pea brain than I thought. Brees won’t take his Brown (here is a link to a Monday article in case you missed it), he needs an intervention and fast. But for our sake, we hope he will continue to cause as many problems as possible for another 7 games because…
4) …that set of draft picks the Giants get from the Saints just keeps on getting better and better. Based on their schedule, looks like they will finish ~8-8, but that assumes they win at home vs GB and ATL, so perhaps it can get a little uglier for them. They will not lose to KC or DET, but those are desperate teams and anything is possible.
5) The Giants need to respect the fact that they are only 1 game ahead of the Panthers, and they play them later this season. Get the bye AND the homefield advantage. No let up. This team needs every game.
6) If you think the nitpicking that goes on here is a lot, just go down to Philly. If they could run Reid out of town, they’d do it in a heartbeat.
7) Buy low. Purchased #44 jersey (25% off, see link ad to the right) AFTER the fumble. He may go to the doghouse, but I am loyal.
8) I guess Serby voted for “Block ‘N’ Blue.”
9) The league’s second- and third-highest scoring teams play in the same New Jersey stadium: the Giants (262 points) and Jets (255).
10) Everyone was talking about the Eli heel that kept him behind the line of scrimmage. But last week’s move by leon Washington, who grabbed a kickoff while standing out of bounds, was even better. How many of you knew that instead of the Jets getting the ball at the spot of the touch, the ball goes to the 40 yard line?!!!
11) The Giants are -6.5 vs Baltimore.