1) He likes the Mario Manningham pick at the end of the third round, good value. He thinks his teammate Arrington might be even better. Manningham is slower than expected, but has potential on upside to be a very good player. “Good Pick, I would have preferred Oniel Cousins but you cannot quarrel with taking Manningham there.”
2) “The Giants should grab TE Kellen Davis in the 5th round (assuming he is still there) and then they can unload Shockey. Kellen Davis would be a great pick.”
3) Kehl was a “Wonder-approved” move. That was “good value going up 7 picks to get him. He plays smart, pretty fast at that stage of the draft, played 4 years— that is A LOT OF EXPERIENCE.”
4) JOSH BARRETT IS STILL ON THE BOARD. This pick can make your entire draft with this value.
5) Detroit did great gtg Avril.
6) Eagles pick of Jack Ikeqwuono was a great pick at end of 4th Round. Tremendous upside. Could have been a first rounder or early second rounder but had medical issue, if that heals well it could have GREAT upside. Very smart risk at that (compensatory, end of 4th round) slot.
7) “KC did really well AGAIN today. Jamaal Charles, Brad Cottam (he’s a horse and can block), steal end of Round 3 DaJuan Morgan, Will Franklin (big and fast)… ALL 7 of their (first 7) picks will make the team. This is going to be one of the best drafts by a single team I have seen in years.”
8) Dolphins did great gtg Kendall Langford. Tremendous pick.