1) First things first. Manning is day to day with plantar fasciitis.
2) Michael Boley will be lost for a few weeks with an injury to his to knee. And the same link notes that..
3) Kevin Boss has a sprained ankle.
4) Bradshaw is back in the boot.
Is it my imagination or are we losing players faster than we are getting them back? We are going to miss BOLEY BIG TIME vs the Saints. The defense was coming together and it had a lot to do with Boley out there on the field getting more comfortable with the schemes and his new teammates. This team was managing setback after setback, seemingly unfazed, because that is what you get when you have a GIFT this early in the season. Someone somewhere does not want us to cash in in time for Week 6 when it all begins. Can we at least get Canty back?
5) Tynes on a short leash. Good. I’m not sure there is anything much better that is available as a UFA/waivers, but it cannot be a helluva lot worse.